Terms and Conditions
Offers are generally valid for 30 days. If a decision is only made after this period, we reserve the right to check our availability and prices again.
Unless otherwise agreed, we invoice our services at a basic fee of € 2,500 per person-day plus travel costs and expenses.
The travel costs are calculated as follows: for journeys of less than 300 km by train first class, beyond that by plane business class, plus any cab costs or costs for a rental car. For travel by car, EUR 0.40/km of the distance travelled will be charged.
3. Terms of payment
All prices and fees quoted are subject to VAT at the current rate. Payments shall be made within 14 days net without discount.
3.1 In the case of project, workshop or training contracts, 50% of the fee shall be paid when the contract is awarded and 50% after the service has been provided.
3.2 In the case of consulting contracts or continuous consulting situations, we usually issue monthly fee invoices.
4. contract terminations / order cancellations, postponements / cancellation fees
4.1 If a client cancels a project, workshop or training order, a cancellation fee will be charged. The following deadlines apply:
- Cancellations made 60 working days or more before the agreed implementation date will not incur a cancellation fee.
- In the event of cancellation within a corridor of 60 to 30 working days before the agreed implementation date, a cancellation fee of 50% of the agreed fee shall be due.
- In the event of cancellation within a corridor of 30 to 14 working days before the agreed implementation date, 75% of the agreed fee shall be due.
- If the deadline of 14 working days before the agreed implementation date is not met, a cancellation fee of 90% of the agreed fee shall be due.
Further costs such as third-party costs, hotel rooms, catering, function rooms etc. included in the order shall be invoiced accordingly.
If the date of the event is postponed at the client’s request, the corresponding cancellation fees shall also be charged depending on the time. In the event of postponement, however, the client has the option of proposing up to three alternative dates within the following three-month period. If the work is carried out at a later date, 50% of the cancellation fee will be credited to the order fee for the rescheduled date. If verrocchio Institute for Innovation Competence AG is unable to make up for the postponed service on any of the proposed dates and has made two unsuccessful proposals for dates, the client is entitled to withdraw from the order.
4.2 Unless otherwise agreed, consulting contracts may be terminated quarterly with 8 weeks’ notice at the end of the quarter.
5 Participation in open events and seminars
Registration for our open events can be made online via our website or in writing to our address. Each registration will be booked by us in the order in which it is received. You will then receive a confirmation of registration from us. If the event is already fully booked, we will contact you immediately.
5.2 Participation fee
The participation fee is per person and event date, plus statutory VAT. Unless otherwise stated, the participation fee includes attendance at the seminar, verrocchio working documents, a joint lunch and drinks during each day of the event.
5.3 Terms of payment
The participation fee plus statutory VAT is due immediately upon booking and receipt of the invoice. Participation in the event for only part of the time does not entitle the participant to a reduction in the participation fee.
You may nominate a substitute in place of the registered participant at any time. You will not incur any additional costs.
You can change your booking to another event date or another event at any time. Please inform us of this in writing. We charge the following processing fees for rebooking:
- Rebooking up to 4 weeks before the start of the event: free of charge
- Rebooking 4–2 weeks before the start of the event: EUR 150 plus VAT.
- Rebooking from 2 weeks before the start of the event: 30 % of the participation fee plus VAT.
You can cancel your participation in writing free of charge up to 4 weeks before the event.
- Cancellation up to 4 weeks before the start of the event: free of charge
- Cancellation 4–2 weeks before the start of the event: 50% of the participation fee plus VAT
- Rebooking from 2 weeks before the start of the event: 100% of the participation fee plus VAT
5.7 Cancellation of events
We reserve the right to cancel the event up to 10 days before the planned date of the event at the latest if the minimum number of participants is not reached or for other important reasons for which we are not responsible (e.g. sudden illness of the speaker, force majeure). Further liability and compensation claims are excluded, unless there is intent or gross negligence on our part. Please also note this for hotel rooms booked by you, as well as flight or train tickets.
5.8 Reservation of right to make changes
We are entitled to make necessary changes to the content, methodology and organization or deviations (e.g. due to legal changes) before or during the event, provided that these do not significantly change the benefits of the announced event for the participant. If necessary (e.g. illness, accident), we are entitled to replace the scheduled speakers with other equally qualified persons with regard to the announced topic.