Corporate Innovation Session
Innovation in and for corporations
3 x 90 minutes of online live experience from 30 years in a DAX30 company, including recommendations for action.
If you want to understand why innovation work is “different” in corporations and how you can still be successful, it’s worth taking part in the Corporate Innovation Session.
- Are you responsible for setting up or further developing an innovation department in a corporate organization?
- You don’t want to play “innovation theater”, but seriously push innovation management in your corporation?
- Are you looking for a process that successfully combines the speed of start-ups and the resources of a corporation?
- You want to know which industries need real innovations and why they often don’t allow them?
- You need impulses why digital business models are becoming essential for survival in actually all large companies?
Let the Corporate Innovation Session provide you with knowledge, experience and tips and gain important building blocks for your innovation expertise.
For all people who are responsible for and lead innovation areas and projects in corporations and large companies, such as innovation managers, innovation coaches, business and organizational developers, executives or project sponsors.
For all persons who search for and identify innovation topics such as R&D managers, product developers, strategy managers, innovation scouts and innovation guides.
At the Corporate Innovation Session you will get answers to the following questions:
Module 1: “Innovation Theater”
What’s happening at the big players, who should pay attention and what innovations are needed?
Module 2: How to make the company ready for “real” innovations?
Module 3: Digital customer interface and business models in corporations
Dirk Wirth has 30 years of experience in a German energy company and thus has a wealth of experience in innovation management in the energy industry. Not only has he been able to experience and help shape a wide variety of mergers driven by changes in the market and necessary new business models, but he has also been responsible for idea and innovation management for 20 of these 30 years. During this time, he developed and established several systems.
As chief innovator at Fritz-Effekt Unternehmerberatung GmbH in Dortmund, he is responsible for the various methods for measuring the innovation performance of people, teams and organizations and the topics related to radical innovation. He has also been a co-founder twice and founded companies with new approaches that are still successful in the market.
Please feel free to request our gratis checklist “Innovation IndicatorsCheck”.
We use the checklist together in our seminar. However, it already helps you to reflect in the individual application whether your company should deal with “real” innovations in a timely manner. Furthermore, you will recognize dangers for your company/industry early enough and, with the help of selected indicators, determine how high your innovation pressure actually already is.
Download our free Innovation IndicatorsCheck - to get started immediately
Try it out right now and download the checklist for free.
What's in it?
1-day 3 x 90 minutes online live with Dirk Wirth
- Lots of helpful compact knowledge on the topic of managing innovations
- Extensive “goodies”, tips and insights from the corporate world
- Great atmosphere to concentrate on the essentials
- Enough time to exchange experiences and network
- The view over the edge of the plate and into the “standard soup”
Price: 295,- EUR plus VAT.
You would like to participate in this Corporate Innovation Session? Just let us know.
We also offer this session internally for your team and visit you at your company – digital online live or analogue.